Thursday, January 9, 2014

Maternity Style - 21 Weeks


And another week down. In many ways I feel like this pregnancy is going by quick but then at times it drags on and I wonder if May will ever get here so I can hold my little one! Ah expectant parent problems. As for outfits go, I'm still trying to work with what I have in my closet with the handful of maternity blouses. It continues to be an exercise of creativity, haha. I wore this out to lunch with a friend and it was perfect for afternoon tea. Too bad the humidity in the air made my hair go crazy!  



[O U T F I T   D E T A I L S] Dress: thrifted, shoes: vince camuto, cardigan: J.Crew (from a few years ago), brooch: thrifted. Purse: thrifted. Nail polish is OPI's second honeymoon and has become my favorite shade ever. It's so dainty and femnine.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it immensely!