Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thrift Find: My Vintage Pyrex Collection Grows

I forgot to share some of my recent finds from before Christmas. My pyrex collection grew! I hit the jackpot by meeting a couple of vintage pyrex sellers at a shop I frequent and I just about died with joy at all the beauties. and couldn't stop raving about their selection. The sellers were so sweet and they even gave me a discount too (yes!) 


I love the almost pearly shade of this dish, it's so exquisite and unique which is probably why it instantly caught my eye and my heart. Yes I fell in love with a piece of dinnerware, don't judge me.

 And this cake dish was another favorite. I almost put it back in exchange for a couple more refrigerator containers in the Amish butter print (see more of my collection in that print here).



Safe to say I will be going back for a few more lovely things soon enough. 

2 comments:

  1. I love those! I just saw some at a local antique shop and couldn't bring myself to buy them yet. I sometimes wonder what of the new things coming out now will be popular in fifty years :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make you wonder what antique shops will look like in a few decades haha. I just love older things because I feel like quality was really important back then compared to now where things are made to break down easily.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it immensely!