Monday, January 13, 2014

Little Finds for Rosie

Rosie's 2nd birthday isn't for another month but I have already been browsing for what to get her. I like that idea I've seen others doing: something they want, something the need, something to wear & something to read. Although, to be honest I have a hard time resisting cute children's books (Rosie's little library is quite impressive for a toddler haha) so I don't know if I could limit myself to just one book. Last year for her first birthday I gave her a copy of the Lorax (it was also her party's theme!) with a letter inside and I think I will continue with that tradition for sure.


1. Dress from Baby GAP 2. Kitty backpack from Skip Hop 3. Sunglasses from Baby GAP.
4. Owl doll from BlablaKids 5. Dragons Love Tacos 6. Shoes from Converse.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE posts like this! I love seeing what other moms are getting their little ones. Those bags from Skip Hop are awesome. I think I might just be getting Noah one as soon as he's old enough to carry it around with his things inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have had my eye on those adorable backpacks for awhile and waiting for the time Rosie would be old enough to use it. I think she's at the perfect age for it now since she will love feeling like a big girl carrying her snacks, diapers, etc around when we are on the go.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it immensely!