Friday, December 20, 2013

Stephen's Graduation!


 Yesterday afternoon we celebrated Stephen's graduation from hospital corpsman school where he officially became HM2! I couldn't be more proud of him and all the hard work he put into his training over the last few months. It marks a big step for both Stephen and our family as we move forward to a different environment and new adventure. 

In other news, I am officially 18 weeks along. This pregnancy has had it's challenges but I'm starting to feel like my hyperemesis gravidarum is under better control (although hopefully I didn't just jinx myself!). We find out the baby's gender on my birthday (January 6th) and the wait is so tough! But I have to say finding out on my birthday is a great little gift in and of itself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it immensely!